Friday, July 20, 2012

Rest Day

Thank goodness it's Friday!
Today is my rest day. I took the day off of running and I am now doing active rest which includes walking, biking, gardening or whatever light activity you can think of. My bike is broken right now so I am walking a lot. I went to the grocery store with my mom and in about an hour we will head out to the 360 bridge so my friend can get some good pictures of the iconic bridge. I can never get enough of the hills and the landscape in Westlake. Right now i made my mom's signature banana bread! Let me emphasize that it is THE BEST BANANA BREAD! I will post a picture soon. Later we will have dinner and go to auditorium shores and let Phyllis try the famous Sno Beach snow cones! Then we will head out to the underground bowling place to go bowling, obviously. So it will be quite a fun day in this 100 degree weather. :) Hope all of you are enjoying your Friday as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment